Zucchini Walnut Bread
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1-1/2 cup(s) Flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoon(s) Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) Baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Baking Soda
- 2 Eggs, Beaten
- 1 cup(s) Sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoon(s) Vanilla
- 1/2 cup(s) Vegetable oil
- 1-1/2 cup(s) Zucchini, Shredded
- 1/2 cup(s) Chopped nuts, Walnut, almond, pecan
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease 9-1/2x5-1/2 inch pan or three 5-3/4x3-1/2 inch pans.
- Stir together flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl.
- In a larger bowl combine eggs, sugar, vanilla, and oil. Beat until thick. Fold in dry ingredients until well blended. Add zucchini and nuts. Pour into prepared pan(s).
- Bake large loaf 1 hour.
- Bake small loaves 40 to 45 minutes.
- Test for doneness. Remove from pan and cool on rack.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by AlanTinkleman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Zucchini Walnut Bread Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads