These were super easy and tasty!
Community Recipe from
- 2 whole(s) eggs
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- 2 cups of zucchini, grated (about 2 medium)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 onion, diced finely
- 1/2 c. cheddar cheese, grated (I used cheddar + parmesan)
- 1/2 c. Italian breadcrumbs
- salt & pepper to taste
- dash of Tabasco
- After grating the zucchini, place it in a tea towel and wring out the moisture.
- Mix the zucchini with the rest of the ingredients. Place in mini-muffin pan and push down to compact. Bake for 15-18 min. until golden. Makes 24 tots.
- These will probably freeze well!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by EleanorCook and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Zucchini Tots Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers
More Recipes for Main Dishes