These are so delicious! I highly recommend trying them!
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) zucchini grated
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 medium onion diced
- 1/4 cup(s) reduced fat cheddar grated
- 1/4 cup(s) seasoned breadcrumbs
- salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°. Spray a mini muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Grate the zucchini into a clean dish towel. Wring all of the excess water out of the zucchini. In a medium bowl, combine all of the ingredients and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Fill each muffin section to the top, pushing down on the filling with your spoon so it's nice and compacted so they don't fall apart when you take them out of the tin.
- Bake for 16-18 minutes, or until the tops are golden.
- Use a plastic knife or rubber spatula around the edges of each tot to remove them from the muffin tin. Enjoy!!
- And for even more zucchini ideas, check out this list of 35 zucchini recipes from around the web from Two Peas and Their Pod.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mbusque and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Zucchini Tots Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables