Zucchini & Swiss Pie
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) refrigerated frozed egg product thawed
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped onion
- 1/4 cup(s) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 package(s) 20 oz pk of shredded has browns (about 3 cups)
- 2 medium zucchini (about 2 1/2 cups) thinly sliced
- 1 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon(s) cooking oil
- 3 ounce(s) sliced swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) milk
- 2 teaspoon(s) snipped fresh oregano or 1/2 t dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) salt
- In a large bowl, combine 1/4 cup of the egg product, onion, and Parmesan cheese. Stir in potatoes. Transfer mixture to a greased 9 in pie plate, pat mixture into the bottom and up sides.
- Bake uncovered in 400 degree oven for 35-40 minutes. Cool slightly, reduce oven to 350. In a large skillet cook zucchini in garlic and oil until zucchini is crisp-tender, cool slightly. Place cheese slices in bottom of crust, tearing to fit. Arrange zucchini mixture over cheese.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining 3/4 egg product,milk, oreganao, pepper and salt. Pout over the zucchini mixture in crust. Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes or until filling appears set when gently shaken. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Toniahooper and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Zucchini & Swiss Pie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles