Zucchini, Sun-dried Tomato and Cheese Tart
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) parmesan cheese Grated
- 1 1/2 cup(s) mozzarella cheese Shredded
- 1/4 cup(s) Goat Cheese Crumbled
- 1/2 cup(s) Oil packed Sundried tomatoes (Drained) Thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) basil (fresh) thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup(s) green onions chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) oregano (fresh) chopped
- 1 whole(s) Zucchini Thinly sliced
- 2 whole(s) eggs (large
- 1 cup(s) half-and-half
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper (freshly ground)
- 1 Pie Crust
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Pierce pie crust with a fork. Bake crust until bottom is golden brown, pressing with back of fork if bubbles form, about 12-15 minutes. Cool 5 minutes.
- 2. Reduce oven temperature to 400°F. Sprinkle mozzarella over bottom of crust. In a medium bowl combine 6 tablespoons Parmesan, tomatoes, goat cheese, basil, green onions, and oregano. Add tomato mixture to pie crust. Top with zucchini rounds in concentric circles to cover top of tart. Whisk eggs, half and half, salt, and pepper in medium bowl. Pour mixture into tart. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan.
- 3. Bake tart until custard is set and crust is golden brown, about 35 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Mmatos and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Zucchini, Sun-dried Tomato and Cheese Tart Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes