Zucchini scones from FoodPunch.wordpress.com
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) bread flour
- 1 cup(s) cake flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 4 tablespoon(s) butter cut into 1/2 cubes
- 2 cup(s) grated zucchini
- 1/2 cup(s) grated parmesan
- 1/2 cup(s) buttermilk
- 1 egg beaten with 1 tbsp water
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix dry ingredients. Cut in butter into mixture resembles a coarse meal. Add zucchini, cheese and buttermilk. Form mixture into balls, place on lined cookie sheet. Brush with egg wash.
- Bake 30 minutes or until golden brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by belizabeth and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Zucchini scones from FoodPunch.wordpress.com Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch