Zucchini, Scallion and Parmesan Pizza
More From Health
Amount per serving
- Calories: 325
- Fat: 10.4g
- Saturated fat: 2.3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3.4g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.5g
- Protein: 13g
- Carbohydrate: 51g
- Fiber: 9g
- Cholesterol: 7mg
- Iron: 3mg
- Sodium: 747mg
- Calcium: 187mg
- All-purpose flour and cornmeal
- 1 pound whole-wheat pizza dough, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 small zucchini, trimmed and cut into very thin rounds
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 ounce Parmesan, shaved with a vegetable peeler
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint leaves
- 1. Place an oven rack on lowest position and preheat to 500°F.
- 2. On a lightly floured surface, roll dough into a 14-inch square. Generously sprinkle a baking sheet with cornmeal. Place dough on sheet.
- 3. Drizzle 1 1/2 tsp. oil and scatter scallions on dough, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Top with zucchini and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 4. Bake until crust is crisp, about 13 minutes. Top with Parmesan and drizzle with remaining oil. Cut into 8 slices. Top with mint. Serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note