- All-purpose flour and cornmeal
- 1 pound whole-wheat pizza dough, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 small zucchini, trimmed and cut into very thin rounds
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 ounce Parmesan, shaved with a vegetable peeler
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint leaves
- calories 325
- fat 10.4 g
- satfat 2.3 g
- monofat 3.4 g
- polyfat 0.5 g
- protein 13 g
- carbohydrate 51 g
- fiber 9 g
- cholesterol 7 mg
- iron 3 mg
- sodium 747 mg
- calcium 187 mg
How to Make It
Place an oven rack on lowest position and preheat to 500°F.
On a lightly floured surface, roll dough into a 14-inch square. Generously sprinkle a baking sheet with cornmeal. Place dough on sheet.
Drizzle 1 1/2 tsp. oil and scatter scallions on dough, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Top with zucchini and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Bake until crust is crisp, about 13 minutes. Top with Parmesan and drizzle with remaining oil. Cut into 8 slices. Top with mint. Serve.