- 1 1/2 pounds small zucchini
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon shredded fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
How to Make It
Cut zucchini lengthwise in half, and cut into 1/4-inch-thick wedges about 1 1/2 inches long.
Sauté garlic in hot oil in a skillet over medium-high heat until lightly browned; stir in parsley, and cook about 30 seconds. Add zucchini, cook, stirring occasionally, 8 to 10 minutes or until tender.
Stir in 1 teaspoon chopped mint leaves and remaining ingredients; cook 30 seconds or until thoroughly heated. Remove from heat, and serve immediately.