Crunchy and zesty.
Zucchini-Carrot Salad with Catalina Dressing
More From Southern Living
Total: 40 Minutes
- 1 pound zucchini
- 2 cups matchstick carrots
- 1/2 cup Catalina Dressing
- 1/4 cup firmly packed fresh mint leaves, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh chives
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup French fried onions
- Cut zucchini lengthwise into 1/8- to 1/4-inch-thick slices. Stack 2 or 3 slices on a cutting board, and cut lengthwise into thin strips. Repeat with remaining zucchini. Toss together zucchini, carrots, and desired amount of dressing; let stand 20 minutes, tossing occasionally. Sprinkle mint and chives over zucchini mixture, and add salt and pepper to taste. Top with French fried onions.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This