Zucchini Ribbons and Peaches with Macadamia Cream
"I use macadamia nuts two ways in this summery zucchini-and-peach salad: chopped, for crunch, and also pureed, to make a dairy-free cream," says chef Alyssa Gorelick.
More From Food & Wine
Amount per serving
- Calories: 188
- Fat: 15g
- Saturated fat: 2.2g
- Carbohydrate: 15g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 3g
- 3 (1 1/2 pounds total) zucchini, sliced lengthwise 1/4 inch thick
- 3 peaches, halved
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- (Freshly) ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons (chopped) parsley
- 2 tablespoons (finely chopped) mint
- 2 tablespoons macadamia nuts, toasted and coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup (optional) Macadamia Cream
- Light a grill. Brush the zucchini and peaches with half of the oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill them over moderate heat until slightly softened, 4 minutes. Cut the peaches into wedges. Stack the zucchini and thinly slice lengthwise into ribbons.
- In a bowl, toss the zucchini, parsley and mint with the remaining oil; season with salt and pepper. Transfer to a platter and top with the peaches and chopped nuts. Drizzle with the Macadamia Cream and serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note