Photo: Charles Maraia
- 2 medium zucchini
- 2 medium yellow squash
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Peel long ribbons of the zucchini and squash.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients. Add the zucchini and squash and toss to mix well. Season to taste with salt and freshly ground pepper.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads