- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 medium-size sweet onions, chopped
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 medium-size Yukon gold potato, sliced
- 1 medium-size zucchini, sliced
- 4 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 375°. Melt 2 Tbsp. butter in a medium skillet over medium heat; add onions, and sauté 10 to 12 minutes or until tender and onions begin to caramelize.
Spoon onions into a 10-inch quiche dish coated with cooking spray. Toss together potatoes and next 4 ingredients. Arrange potatoes, zucchini, and tomatoes in a single layer over onions, alternating and overlapping slightly. Drizzle with 2 Tbsp. melted butter. Cover with aluminum foil.
Bake at 375° for 30 minutes. Remove foil, and sprinkle with cheese. Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.