Zucchini Pizza Casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 cup(s) unpeeled zucchini shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup(s) parmesan cheese grated
- 2 cup(s) mozzarella cheese shredded, divided
- 1 cup(s) cheddar cheese divided
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped onion
- 1 can(s) Italian tomato sauce
- 1 medium green pepper chopped
- Place zucchini in strainer, sprinkle with salt. Let stand for 10 min. Squeeze out moisture. Combine zucchini with eggs, Parmesan cheese and half of mozzarella and cheddar cheeses. Press into greased 9x13 pan.
- Bake uncovered at 400 degrees for 20 minutes. Meanwhile, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink, drain. Add tomato sauce, spoon over zucchini mixture. Sprinkle with remaining cheeses, ad green pepper, bake another 20 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Toniahooper and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Zucchini Pizza Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles