Zucchini-Pineapple Quick Bread
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 cup(s) sifted all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cup(s) sugar
- 2 cup(s) grated zucchini (about 1.5 medium zucchini)
- 2/3 cup(s) canola oil
- 1/2 cup(s) egg substitute
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 2 can(s) (8 oz.) crush pineapple in juice drained
- baking spray with flour
- 1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2. Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups, and level with a knife. Combine flour, salt, and next 3 ingredients (through ground cinnamon) in a large bowl, stirring well with a whisk.
- 3. Beat eggs with a mixer at medium speed until foamy. Add sugar, zucchini, oil, egg substitute, and vanilla, beating until well blended. Add zucchini mixture to flour mixture, stirring just until moist. Fold in pineapple. Spoon batter into two 9 x 5-inch loaf pans coated with baking spray. Bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes in pans on a wire rack; remove from pans. COol completely on wire rack.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JenGor and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Zucchini-Pineapple Quick Bread Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads