Zucchini Oven Chips
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 whole(s) Zuchiini chopped
- 1/4 cup dry breadcrumbs *or panko
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Egg whites
- 2 1/2 cups (1/4-inch-thick) slices zucchini (about 2 small)
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a medium bowl, stirring with a whisk. Place milk in a shallow bowl. Dip zucchini slices in milk, and dredge in breadcrumb mixture. Place coated slices on an ovenproof wire rack coated with cooking spray; place rack on a baking sheet. Bake at 425° for 30 minutes or until browned and crisp. Serve immediately
This recipe is a personal recipe added by pediern and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Zucchini Oven Chips Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers