Zucchini-Oat Dark Chocolate Chip Cookies
Community Recipe from
- 1 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 stick(s) butter softened
- 3/4 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 1 whole(s) large egg
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup(s) shredded zucchini (1 medium)
- 1 cup(s) quick oats
- 1 cup(s) chopped nuts
- 1 2/3 cup(s) (10-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Dark Chocolate Morsels
- PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Lightly grease baking sheets.
- COMBINE flour, cinnamon and baking soda in small bowl. Beat butter, sugar in large mixer bowl until well combined. Add egg and vanilla extract, beat well. Add zucchini; gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in oats, nuts and morsels. Drop by rounded teaspoon 2 inches apart onto prepared baking sheets.
- BAKE for 9 to 11 minutes or until light golden brown around edges. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire rack to cool completely. Store in tightly covered container at room temperature.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vermit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Zucchini-Oat Dark Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies
More Recipes for Main Dishes