Zucchini Noodles w/Ground Turkey Marinara
Community Recipe from
- 1 Eggplant cut into 1/2 inch chuncks
- 1 pound(s) Lean Ground Chicken/Turkey
- 1 Onion finely diced
- 2 clove(s) Garlic minced
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper diced
- 1 Jar Tomato Sauce
- 4 Zucchini
- Olive Oil
- Heat olive oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add eggplant and cook until softened, about 5 minutes. Transfer eggplant to a bowl and set aside.
- Add remaining oil, ground chicken/turkey, onion and garlic to skillet and cook until meat is cooked through and onions are softened, about 6 minutes. Add bell pepper and salt and pepper to taste. Stir in pasta sauce and eggplant and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Shave zucchini into thin ribbons using a vegetable peeler or mandolin. Place in microwave safe dish and cook on high for 2-3 minutes or quickly stir fry in pan. Drain excess liquid and top with sauce.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by R7Angelica and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes