Photo: Michael Paul
More From Real Simple
Other: 15 Minutes
Amount per serving
- Calcium: 69mg
- Calories: 431
- Calories from fat: 0%
- Carbohydrate: 58g
- Cholesterol: 4mg
- Fat: 16g
- Fiber: 3g
- Iron: 3mg
- Protein: 14mg
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Sodium: 1128mg
- 2 small zucchini, halved and cut lengthwise into 1/8-inch slices
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound pizza dough, thawed
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 pound mushrooms (cremini or white), thinly sliced
- 1/2 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup freshly shaved or grated Parmesan
- Preheat oven to 450º F. In a bowl, toss the zucchini with 2 tablespoons of the oil and set aside.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out the dough in the shape of a rectangle, to a thickness of 1/8 to 1/4 inch, and transfer to a lightly greased baking sheet. Top the dough with the zucchini, overlapping slightly and leaving a 1-inch border around the edge. Sprinkle with half the salt. Bake until the crust is a light golden brown, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining oil in a small skillet over medium heat. Add the mushrooms, onion, and remaining salt and cook until lightly golden, 4 to 5 minutes. Set aside.
- Cut the pizza and serve it topped with the mushrooms and onion, and Parmesan.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note