Zucchini, Mushroom and Cashew Chicken
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 piece(s) chicken breasts cut into 1" cubes
- 12 piece(s) zucchinis (small grey) 1" quarters
- 2 cup(s) button mushrooms quartered
- 2 piece(s) garlic chopped
- 2 piece(s) small onion chopped
- 4 piece(s) green onions chopped
- 4 tablespoon(s) tamari sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) sesame oil
- 4 tablespoon(s) white wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup(s) cashews
- 4 tablespoon(s) almond butter
- 2 teaspoon(s) sambal oelek (garlic chili sauce)
- 4 tablespoon(s) sesame seads
- Coat a skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat. When pan is nice and hot, add mushrooms, sprinkle with a little bit of salt and pepper and cook for about 2-3 minutes, then turn each piece to cook the other side until nice and golden brown. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Put the skillet back over medium heat and when hot enough, add chicken, sprinkle with salt and pepper and cook for about 5 minutes, then flip the pieces and and cook until nice and golden. Add onion and garlic, stir and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Throw in the zucchini, stir and continue cooking for a minute or two.
- Meanwhile, add ingredients for the sauce to a medium mixing bowl and whisk until well combined.
- When zucchinis start to become tender, go ahead and add the mushrooms, green onions, cashews and sauce then give that a good stir and simmer for a couple of minutes.
- Divide between 2 serving bowl and garnish with green onions, if desired.
- credit to thehealthyfoodie.com
This recipe is a personal recipe added by randiayn and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Zucchini, Mushroom and Cashew Chicken Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes