Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1/4 cup(s) Canola oil
- 2 cup(s) Zucchini grated
- 2 cup(s) Flour
- 2 teaspoon(s) Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon(s) Cloves
- 3 tablespoon(s) buttermilk
- 3/4 cup(s) Unsweetened applesauce
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Grease 12 muffin tins and 1 mini-loaf pan
- In a large bowl, combine the oil, sugar, and vanilla and stir until lightly thickened.
- Fold in the zucchini.
- In a smaller bowl, sift together the flour and spices. Add to the wet mixture until just blended. Add buttermilk and applesauce. Stir just until blended. Do NOT overmix.
- Pour batter into the muffin cups and loaf pan.
- Bake for 5 minutes at 400, then reduce to 350 and bake for 15-20 minutes longer.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by perrmic and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note