Zucchini Lemon Poppy Seed Bread
Community Recipe from
- 4 cup(s) Flour
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Sugar
- 1 small box(es) Instant plain or vanilla pudding
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 3 teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) lemon extract
- 2 cup(s) shredded zucchini
- 1/4 cup(s) poppy seeds
- 2 teaspoon(s) lemon zest
- 1. Mix in large bowl dry ingredients.
- 2. Whisk together eggs, oil, lemon juice, and lemon extract. Add to dry ingredients.
- 3. Fold in zucchini, poppy seeds, lemon zest.
- 4. Pour into two 9x5x3 loaf pans.
- 5. Bake 50 to 55 minutes at 350 degrees. Cool 10 minutes then remove from pans.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LauraSzejna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes