Zucchini Lemon Poppy Seed Bread
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 cup(s) Flour
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Sugar
- 1 small box(es) Instant plain or vanilla pudding
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 3 teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) lemon extract
- 2 cup(s) shredded zucchini
- 1/4 cup(s) poppy seeds
- 2 teaspoon(s) lemon zest
- 1. Mix in large bowl dry ingredients.
- 2. Whisk together eggs, oil, lemon juice, and lemon extract. Add to dry ingredients.
- 3. Fold in zucchini, poppy seeds, lemon zest.
- 4. Pour into two 9x5x3 loaf pans.
- 5. Bake 50 to 55 minutes at 350 degrees. Cool 10 minutes then remove from pans.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LauraSzejna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note