Zucchini Gratin from Eating Well
Community Recipe from
- 2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 3 tablespoon(s) extra-virgin olive oil divided
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried marjoram or thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) freshly ground black pepper
- 3 medium zucchini thinly sliced (1/2")
- 1/2 cup(s) coarse, dry breadcrumbs preferably whole-wheat
- 1/2 cup(s) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. Position rack in lower third of the oven; preheat to 450 degrees. Coat a 7x11" baking dish with cooking spray.
- 2. Combine garlic, 1 tablespoon oil, marjoram (or thyme), salt and pepper in a large bowl. Add zucchini; toss until evenly coated. Transfer to the prepared baking dish.
- 3. Roast the zucchini until softened and starting to wilt in spots, about 15 minutes.
- 4. Meanwhile, combine breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese and the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil in the bowl. Sprinkle the breadcrumb mixture over the zucchini and continue to bake until he topping is crisp, about 15 more minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Zucchini Gratin from Eating Well Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables
More Recipes for Main Dishes