Community Recipe from
- 1 3/4 pound(s) zucchini, (about 4 lg) scrubbed, cut slightly on the diagonal into Â½-inch slices
- 1/3 cup(s) extra virgin olive oil
- black pepper, freshly ground
- salt, to taste
- Several sprig(s) parsley, without stems, finely chopped
- 2 clove(s) garlic, finely minced
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried rosemary, crumbled
- 1/3 cup(s) parmagiano reggiano, grated
- Preheat oven to 400°. Oil a 12 x 7-inch oval baking dish.
- Heat the oil in a heavy skillet and sauté the zucchini until softened and slightly browned on both sides, 5-8 minutes. Shake the pan and stir frequently. Remove the slices with a slotted spoon and arrange them in the prepared baking dish in an overlapping pattern. Season liberally with grinds of pepper and salt. Reserve the oil in the pan.
- Combine the parsley, garlic and rosemary and sprinkle over the zucchini. Top with the cheese and drizzle over the reserved oil, adding a bit more if the top looks dry. (May be prepared an hour ahead to this point.)
- Bake for 20 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinarroyave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note