Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 5 - 6 Medium zucchini sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) parmesan cheese
- 1 cup(s) Panko Bread Crumbs
- 1 cup(s) heavy cream
- 2 clove(s) garlic crushed
- 3 - 4 sprig(s) fresh thyme
- Salt and pepper
- olive oil
- Heat cream in a small sauce pot with garlic and thyme just until it start to boil. Remove. Set aside.
- Slice zucchini
- In a buttered dish, layer zucchini, salt, pepper, sprinkle of Parmesa cheese, panko bread crumbs. Repeat until dish is almost full. Finish the top with bread crumbs and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by hammjr1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Zucchini Gratin Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables