Zucchini Fries with lemon Vinaigrette
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) dijon mustard
- 1 lemon (zest & juice)
- 4 zucchini cut in "fries"
- 1/4 cup(s) pine nuts toasted
- 1/4 cup(s) feta cheese crumbled
- fresh basil (optional) julienned
- Vinaigrette - mix olive oil, dijon & zest & juice of lemon
- Mix zucchini "fries" with a little olive oil, salt & pepper. Grill 2 minutes, or broil in oven 10 minutes.
- Toss zucchini and vinaigrette. Sprinkle pine nuts, feta and basil on top
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CassandraNocera and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Zucchini Fries with lemon Vinaigrette Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables