Zucchini Feta Cheese Bake / Relish
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) EVOO
- 1/2 cup(s) diced onions
- 3 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoon(s) dried oregano
- 4 cup(s) zucchini, sliced
- 14 ounce(s) diced tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup(s) pitted Kalamata olives, chopped
- 8 ounce(s) crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1/4 cup(s) seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1. Preheat oven to 350.
- 2. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add onions, garlic and oregano and saute 2 minutes. Add zucchini and saute 1 minute. Add tomatoes, pepper and olives. Remove from heat and spoon into a 1 1/2 quart casserole dish. Sprinkle cheese on top.
- 3. Melt butter in a small skillet. Add breadcrumbs, and cook until toasted, about 3 minutes. Sprinkle breadcrumbs on top of casserole.
- 4. Bake, uncovered, 10 minutes or until topping is golden brown and vegetables are tender.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Zucchini Feta Cheese Bake / Relish Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables