Zucchini Chocolate Chip Muffins
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 Eggs
- 1 cup(s) Oil
- 2 cup(s) Sugar
- 2 teaspoon(s) Vanilla
- 2 cup(s) Zucchini Grated
- 20 ounce(s) Crushed Pineapple Drained
- 3 cup(s) Flour
- 2 teaspoon(s) Baking Soda
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) Cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) Nutmeg
- 1 cup(s) Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup(s) Walnuts Choped
- Combine eggs, oil, sugar, and vanlla in a large bowl. Beat until smooth. Stir in zucchini, well drained pineapple, flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and spices. Fold in chocolate chips and nuts. Fill muffin papers to 1/2 full. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sesame1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Zucchini Chocolate Chip Muffins Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads