- 1 pound(s) Hamburger
- 1 cup(s) Green pepper Chopped
- 1 cup(s) onion chopped
- 2 cup(s) uncooked rice
- 2 can(s) Cream of Mushroom soup
- 1 zuccini
- 1 bag(s) shredded cheese
- 2 pinch(s) basil
- 2 pinch(s) Oregano
- Preheat oven to 350
- Put your 1 cup of rice to two cups of water and bring to a boil then place a lid on and remove from heat, do not remove lid for at least 10mins, it does not matter if the rice is a little underdone since you will be putting all of this in the oven.
- While you are waiting for your rice to boil you can go ahead and brown your hamburger, before your hamburger is completely done add the onion and green pepper and cook that for a few minutes, until the onion and green pepper start to look a little cooked, but not completely.
- After you rice and hamburger concoction are done now it the time to start layering your casserole, in order from bottom up:
- and a little over half of your can of Cream of Mushroom soup, add about half of your seasonings now.
- Repeat those layers (it should make about one more) until you are out of ingredients.
- When you are done with that put it in the oven for about 20-30 min and at the last 5-10 min put a good layer of cheese on top (do not do this before hand because you will end up with a pile of burnt cheese on your casserole).
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Jaz92811 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note