1. Grate the zucchini.
2. Combine zucchini, flour, baking powder, salt, shortening, onions, eggs, and garlic.
3. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well to thoroughly combine.
4. Heat the canola oil in a skillet over medium heat. Using a 1/4 cup measure drop
6-8 portions of the zucchini mixture into the skillet. Fry on both sides until golden
brown, about 3 minutes per side.
5. Remove from skillet and drain on a paper lined sheet pan.
6. Serve with sour cream mixed with parsley.
Go to full version of