Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 zucchinis
- 1 cup(s) flour
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 tablespoon(s) shortening
- 1/2 medium small onion diced
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon(s) garlic chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup(s) canola oil
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream for serving
- 2 tablespoon(s) parsley freshly chopped
- 1. Grate the zucchini.
- 2. Combine zucchini, flour, baking powder, salt, shortening, onions, eggs, and garlic.
- 3. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well to thoroughly combine.
- 4. Heat the canola oil in a skillet over medium heat. Using a 1/4 cup measure drop
- 6-8 portions of the zucchini mixture into the skillet. Fry on both sides until golden
- brown, about 3 minutes per side.
- 5. Remove from skillet and drain on a paper lined sheet pan.
- 6. Serve with sour cream mixed with parsley.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Lpettirossi and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Zucchini cakes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers