Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cup(s) white sugar
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup(s) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 cup(s) zucchini shredded
- 1/2 cup(s) walnuts chopped
- 6 tablespoon(s) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup(s) butter
- 2 cup(s) confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) milk
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2. Grease and flour a 9x13 inch baking pan.
- 3. In a large bowl, mix together the oil, sugar and 2 teaspoons vanilla until well blended.
- 4. Combine the flour, 1/2 cup cocoa, baking soda and salt; stir into the sugar mixture.
- 5. Fold in the zucchini and walnuts.
- 6. Spread evenly into the prepared pan.
- 7. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes in the preheated oven, until brownies spring back when gently touched.
- 8. To make the frosting, melt together the 6 tablespoons of cocoa and butter; set aside to cool.
- 9. In a medium bowl, blend together the confectioners' sugar, milk and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla.
- 10. Stir in the cocoa mixture.
- 11. Spread over cooled brownies before cutting into squares.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vermit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Zucchini Brownies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts