Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 cup(s) whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon(s) cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 3 whole(s) eggs
- 3/4 cup(s) oil (canola is a good choice)
- 1/2 cup(s) honey
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 3 cup(s) grated zucchini
- 1 cup(s) chopped nuts (walnuts) optional
- 1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees for small loaf pans or 325 for large loaf pans or muffins.
- 2. Mix the dry ingredients together.
- 3. Make a well in teh center and pour in the eggs, oil, honey and vanilla. Stir until just combined - do not overmix!
- 4. Fold in the grated zucchini and chopped nuts. Pour the batter into the greased loaf pans or greased muffin holders. Bake until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Smaller loaf pans: 30-40 minutes
- Large loaf pan: 50-60 minutes
- Muffins: 15-20 minutes
- *You can freeze any leftovers. These are great for lunchboxes!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CKSchirmeier and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Zucchini Bread/muffins Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads