Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 teaspoon(s) Vanilla Extract
- 2.5 cup(s) Zucchini grated
- 3 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1.5 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 1 container(s) Chobani Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 0.5 cup(s) Vegetable Oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) Table Salt
- Beat eggs; add oil & yogurt, mix; add sugar & vanilla, mix. Peel & grate zucchini; add to egg mixture, mix.
- Sift together all dry ingredients; add slowly to egg mixture and mix well.
- Pour into 2 greased and floured bread pans.
- Bake @ 325* for 60-70 min. or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Reavak and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Zucchini Bread Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads