Community Recipe from
- 3 eggs
- 2 cup(s) sugar
- 1 cup(s) oil
- 2 cup(s) raw unpeeled zucchini grated
- 3 cup(s) flour all-purpose
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1 cup(s) nuts (opt) chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour 2 loaf pans. In large bowl, beat eggs until light, gradually add sugar, and beat well.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend well. Spoon batter into prepared loaf pans and bake at 350 for 60 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by EuropeanMama and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes