Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 eggs
- 2 cup(s) sugar
- 1 cup(s) oil
- 2 cup(s) raw unpeeled zucchini grated
- 3 cup(s) flour all-purpose
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1 cup(s) nuts (opt) chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour 2 loaf pans. In large bowl, beat eggs until light, gradually add sugar, and beat well.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend well. Spoon batter into prepared loaf pans and bake at 350 for 60 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by EuropeanMama and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note