Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 medium zucchinis
- 3 cup(s) fresh spinach
- 5-8 green onions chopped
- 4-6 ounce(s) mushrooms chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 small fresh tomatoes
- 1 package(s) Jimmy Dean sausage
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup(s) bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup(s) feta cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) parmesan cheese shredded
- Slice zucchini in half lengthwise. Boil in salted water 5 minutes, remove. Remove seeds and meat. Set aside some of the zucchini meat.
- Saute spinach, onions, mushrooms, and minced garlic. Add zucchini meat chopped and chopped tomatoes. Slightly cook sausage, cool. Add eggs, bread crumbs, veggie mixture, stir. Add feta and parmesan. Put sausage mixture in zucchini boats, top with parmesan.
- Cook 30 min @ 350 degrees.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LauraSzejna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note