Zucchini Appetizer Squares
These can be Frozen before or after cooking .
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 cup(s) Fine Sliced Zucchini
- 1 cup(s) Bisquick
- 1/2 cup(s) Onion finely chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) Grated Parmessan
- 2 tablespoon(s) Parsely
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) seasoned Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Marjoram
- dash(es) Pepper
- 1 clove(s) Garlic Minced
- 1/2 cup(s) Oil
- 4 Eggs slighlty beaten
- Mix all of the ingredients and bake in a Greased 13 x 9 x 3 pan for 25 minutes or until top is golden. Test Center.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by rosedib and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note