- 1 (8-oz.) container whipped chive-and-onion cream cheese
- 1 (15-oz.) container ricotta cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 5 medium zucchini, thinly sliced (about 2 1/2 lb.)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (10-oz.) package fresh spinach
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 6 no-boil lasagna noodles
- 1 (7-oz.) package shredded mozzarella cheese
- Garnish: fresh basil leaves
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 425°. Stir together first 4 ingredients in a bowl.
Sauté zucchini in hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 3 to 4 minutes or until lightly browned. Add spinach; gently toss until wilted. Add garlic; cook 1 minute.
Spoon one-third of vegetables into a lightly greased 9-inch square baking dish; top with 2 noodles and one-third of ricotta mixture. Repeat twice. Sprinkle with mozzarella.
Bake, covered with lightly greased aluminum foil, at 425° for 25 to 30 minutes or until bubbly and noodles are tender. Uncover and bake 5 to 10 minutes or until golden. Let stand 10 minutes. Garnish, if desired.