Zucchini and Garbanzo Beans Provencal
Tender, fresh zucchini in a simple sauce makes an easy main dis
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/2 whole(s) onion chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) Basil dry/fresh
- 2 head(s) garlic minced
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) oregano dry
- 1-28 ounce(s) Italian Tomatoes chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) dry red wine
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- 1/2 pound(s) pasta cooked
- 1 pound(s) zuchhini sliced
- 1-15 ounce(s) Gabanzo beans canned, drained, rinsed
- 3 tablespoon(s) parmesan cheese grated
- Salt and pepper
- Heat oil in a skilet over medium heat. Add onion, garlic, basil and oregano; saute 2 to 3 minutes. Add tomatoes with juic, wine, tomato paste and water. Cover, reduce heat to low and simmer 15-20 minutes. Add zucchini and beans to tomato sauce, cover and simmer until aucchini is tendere, 10-15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and drain. In a large bowl, combine tomatoe sauce and pasta. Sprinkle with cheese and season with salt and pepper.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by bmlococo and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Zucchini and Garbanzo Beans Provencal Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes