- 3 small zucchini
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 to 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (15 1/2-ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained*
- 1 (2-ounce) jar diced pimiento, drained
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
How to Make It
Cut each zucchini lengthwise into quarters. Thinly slice quarters.
Melt butter with vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add zucchini and garlic, and sauté 3 to 4 minutes.
Add corn and next 3 ingredients; cook, stirring often, 2 to 3 minutes or until zucchini is tender. Sprinkle with cheese and basil; heat until cheese melts.
* 2 cups fresh corn kernels (about 4 ears) may be substituted.