If your tired of the same old boring sides, this recipe is for you. Corn and zucchini come together in this unexpected and spectacular supper sauté.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 39
- Fat: 1.6g
- Saturated fat: 0.2g
- Protein: 1.4g
- Carbohydrate: 6.1g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Iron: 0.4mg
- Sodium: 89mg
- Calories from fat: 33%
- Fiber: 1.4g
- Calcium: 11mg
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 cups (1/2-inch) diced zucchini (about 1 pound)
- 1 cup fresh corn kernels or 1 cup frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add zucchini and corn; sauté 5 minutes or until zucchini is tender.
- Add parsley and remaining ingredients, and stir well. Cook 1 minute or until thoroughly heated.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note