Zucchini and Bean Salad with Bulgur
Community Recipe from
- 1 tablespoon(s) Olive oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) red wine vinegar
- 2 Medium zucchini Halved and thinly sliced
- 1 can(s) Kidney Beans Rinsed
- 1 Shallot Sliced
- 1/4 cup(s) Roasted almonds Chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) Fresh dill Chopped
- 1 cup(s) Bulgur
- 4 ounce(s) Goat cheese
- Whisk oil, vinegar,3/4 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper. Add zucchini through dill and let stand 15 min until zucchini begins to soften.
- Meanwhile add 2 cups boiling water to bulgur, let stand until tender, 15 min.
- Serve the bulgur topped with the zucchini salad and sprinkled with goat cheese
This recipe is a personal recipe added by RobinTrunnell and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Zucchini and Bean Salad with Bulgur Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads