Zoe's Beef Vegetable Soup
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) stew meat
- 1 can contidina tomato sauce
- 1 large yellow onion chopped
- 1 turnip peeled and chopped
- 1 pod of Garlic minced
- 4 tomatoes peeled and sliced
- 2 large red potatoes chopped
- 1 ear of corn kernels scraped in pot
- 1-2 pieces of celery chopped
- 1 handful of parsley finely chopped
- 1 cup(s) fresh peas
- 1 can(s) low sodium green beans
- 1 cup(s) fresh carrots sliced
- 2 tablespoon(s) Wyler's beef granules
- Salt, Pepper, Worsteshire to taste
- Fill pot 2/3 with water. Cook meat completely in the skillet and set aside. Combine everything with burner on low. Add meat back in and bring to a boil with the lid off. Replace lid and simmer until done.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CookingClaire and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Zoe's Beef Vegetable Soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews