Ziti Chicken and Broccoli
- 1/2 can(s) artichoke hearts in water
- 2 bonless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- 6 ounce(s) chicken stock (or broth+boullion)
- 2 tablespoon(s) cornstarch
- 8 ounce(s) dry ziti pasta
- 1 package(s) frozen broccoli florets
- 3 clove(s) garlic
- 1 cup(s) heavy cream
- 1/4 cup(s) parmesean, shredded
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, place pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, until pasta is al dente. Steam broccoli on top. Drain.
- In a large skillet, saute chopped chicken in chopped garlic and butter over medium heat until cooked through. Deglaze pan with chicken stock. Stir in the heavy cream. Add Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper. Add cornstarch (adjust amount to thicken sauce to your liking). Simmer all together for about 20 minutes.
- Once sauce is cooked and thickens, add broccoli and artichoke hearts, stir all together and cook for another 2 to 3 minutes. Once sauce is done, put cooked ziti pasta in a large bowl, pour sauce over pasta and toss to coat and mix. Then add the chicken pieces and mix all together. Serve. Delicious!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Oddity123 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note