- 2 cans (15.5 oz. each) GOYA Black Beans or Low-Sodium Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 small red onion, finely chopped (about ¼ cup)
- 1/4 cup medium tomato, finely chopped (about ¼ cup)
- 1/4 packed fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon GOYA Minced Garlic
- 1 GOYA Pickled Jalapeño, seeded and finely chopped (about 1 tbsp.), (optional)
- 3/4 teaspoon GOYA Ground Cumin
- 2 tablespoons GOYA Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon GOYA Lemon Juice
- GOYA Adobo All-Purpose Seasoning with Pepper, to taste
- Assorted cut vegetables, for serving
How to Make It
In bowl of blender or food processor, combine beans, onions, tomatoes cilantro, garlic, jalapeño, if desired, cumin, olive oil and lemon juice.Puree until smooth, about 2 minutes; season with adobo.
Transfer bean dip to bowl; season with Adobo, to taste. Serve with vegetables.