This is my favourite way to have steak. Its so quick and it tastes really good. When i cook it for my family they love it!
Zingy Lime Marinated steak
- 1 whole(s) lime
- 2 tablespoon(s) fajita spice mix (cumin, paprika & oregano)
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic pepper
- 2 whole(s) frying steak cuts
- 2 pinch(s) salt
- 1) Combine all of the ingredients except the steak in a bowl and mix together, add the steak and rub the sauce into it. If you want you can put cling film over the bowl and keep in the fridge to marinate for more flavour, this is optional.
- 2) add a a teaspoon of oil to a pan and allow to get really hot before removing the steak from the bowl of sauce and adding to the pan. Cook to taste (i usually cook for 2 mins on each side to get medium rare).
- 3) serve with fries or new potatoes (whatever you want) and drizzle the sauce you used for marinating in over the steak.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by naomilucy91 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note