Zing Zang Bloody Mary Mix Chicken Breast
Community Recipe from
- 2 whole(s) chicken breasts
- 1 whole(s) onion diced
- 2 stalk(s) celery diced
- 1 teaspoon(s) dill weed
- 2 cup(s) sun dried tomato pasta cooked
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 2 1/2 cup(s) Zing Zang Bloody Mary Mix
- 2 carrots sliced
- 2 green onions chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoon(s) grated parmesan cheese
- Skin and bone chicken breasts. Cut each in half. Marianate chicken in 1/2 cup Zing Zang Bloody Mary Mix overnight.
- Heat skillet, add butter and chicken breasts, turning after 5 minutes. Add onions, carrots, celery and garlic, simmer approximately 3 minutes. Add dill weed and 2 cups Zing Zang Bloody Mary Mix. Simmer over low heat until chicken is done.
- Serve over cooked pasta and sprinkle with green onions and parmesan cheese.
- Add sun dried tomatoes for an extra treat.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LeaLea717 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Zing Zang Bloody Mary Mix Chicken Breast Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes