Zinfandel Port Cookies
Prep and Cook Time: about 15 minutes. Notes: Store these no-bake cocoa-flavored cookies airtight for up to 1 month.
Yield: Makes about 60 cookies
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 50
- Calories from fat: 40%
- Protein: 0.5g
- Fat: 2.2g
- Saturated fat: 0.4g
- Carbohydrate: 7.1g
- Fiber: 0.1g
- Sodium: 25mg
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- 1 package (12 oz.) vanilla wafer cookies
- 1/2 cup unsweetened Dutch-process cocoa powder
- 1 cup pecans
- 1/4 cup dark corn syrup
- 1/2 cup Zinfandel port or other port
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1. In a food processor, whirl vanilla wafers, cocoa powder, and pecans until fine crumbs form. Add corn syrup and port and whirl until blended.
- 2. Shape dough into 1-inch balls and roll in powdered sugar.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per cookie.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note