- 1/2 cup kalamata olives, pitted
- 1/4 cup oil-cured black olives, pitted
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 cup sun-dried tomatoes, packed without oil
- 1 pound extra-firm tofu, drained
- Cooking spray
- 1 1/3 cups (1/4-inch-thick) slices red onion, separated into rings
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 4 cups trimmed watercress (about 1 bunch)
- calories 312
- caloriesfromfat 29 %
- fat 9.9 g
- satfat 1 g
- monofat 4.5 g
- polyfat 1.4 g
- protein 14.7 g
- carbohydrate 44 g
- fiber 4.4 g
- cholesterol 0.0 mg
- iron 3.6 mg
- sodium 960 mg
- calcium 199 mg
How to Make It
To prepare tapenade, place first four ingredients in a food processor; pulse 2 to 3 times or until minced. Set aside.
To prepare wraps, combine 2 cups boiling water and sun-dried tomatoes in a bowl; let stand 30 minutes or until soft. Drain and chop. Set aside.
Cut tofu lengthwise into quarters. Place tofu slices on several layers of paper towels; cover with additional paper towels. Let stand about 20 minutes or until barely moist.
Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add onion; sauté 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Place in a bowl; stir in balsamic vinegar.
Combine lemon juice and next 6 ingredients (lemon juice through garlic) in a small bowl. Heat pan coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add tofu; cook 6 minutes, browning on all sides. Stir in lemon juice mixture; cook 1 minute or until sauce thickens.
Warm tortillas according to package directions. Spread 2 tablespoons tapenade evenly over each tortilla. Top each tortilla with 1 tofu piece, about 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes, 1/3 cup onion, and 1 cup watercress; roll up.