Zesty Three Bean Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) frozen sweet soybeans/edamame
- 1-15 ounce(s) kidney beans rinsed and drained
- 1-15 ounce(s) garbanzo beans rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup(s) cilantro chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) lime peel finely shredded
- 1/4 cup(s) lime juice
- prepare soybeans according to package directions. Drain in colander and rinse with cold water. In large bowl combine cooked soybeans, kidney beans, garbanzo beans, onion and cilantro. in small bowl whisk together olive oil, lime peel, lime juice, and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Pour over bean mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate up to 24 hours. Stir well before serviing.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tbrown61 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Zesty Three Bean Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables